As a referral hospital, our goal is to work with our referring veterinarians as partners in the care of our mutual patients. The key to that relationship is providing direct access to our clinicians and key staff.
During business hours your call will be answered by a staff member who will connect you with the clinician or service you request. After hours emergency calls will be handled by our answering service which will immediately connect you with the clinicians on call.
Office & Emergency Phone Numbers – Call 24/7
- 352-392-2229 or
Emergencies & Office Hours
- Emergencies: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.; all day Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- Regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Quick Links for Veterinarians
- Access our RDVM rVetLink portal.
- UF Large Animal Services
- UF Large Animal Veterinary Clinicians
- UF Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories
- UF Veterinary Pharmacy
- Download our digital 2020 UF Referral Guide.
- Practice-Based Equine Clerkship program for students and referring veterinarians
- Equine extension resources for veterinarians from UF Veterinary Extension
- SAVE THE DATE for our annual RDVM Continuing Education Day, June 20, 2020.