As a referral hospital, our goal is to work with our referring veterinarians as partners in the care of our mutual patients. The key to that relationship is providing direct access to our clinicians and key staff.
During business hours your call will be answered by a staff member who will connect you with the clinician or service you request. After hours emergency calls will be handled by our answering service which will immediately connect you with the clinicians on call.
Office & Emergency Phone Numbers – Call 24/7
- 352-392-2229 or 866-551-2029
Emergencies & Office Hours
- Emergencies: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.; all day Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- Regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Referring Veterinarian Appreciation Day 2014
- Join us Saturday, June 21 2014 for our annual Referring Veterinarian Appreciation Day, a full day of cutting-edge continuing education at the UF Veterinary Hospitals.
- To register: http://reg.conferences.dce.ufl.edu/RDVM
Quick Links for Veterinarians
- UF Large animal services
- UF large animal veterinary faculty
- UF Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories
- UF Veterinary Pharmacy
- Download a copy of our Referral Guide
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates about services available, CE opportunities and more
- Practice-Based Equine Clerkship program for students and referring veterinarians
- Professional resources for veterinarians from UF Veterinary Extension