The toll-free phone number for referring veterinarians is 866-551-2029. Visit our contact information to refer clients.
As a referral hospital, our goal is to work with our referring veterinarians as partners in the care of our mutual patients. The key to that relationship is providing direct access to our clinicians and key staff.
During business hours your call will be answered by a staff member who will connect you with the clinician or service you request. After hours emergency calls will be handled by our answering service which will immediately connect you with the clinicians on call.
Office & Emergency Phone Numbers – Call 24/7
- 352-392-2229 or 866-551-2029
Emergencies & Office Hours
- Emergencies: Monday through Friday, 5 p.m. to 8 a.m.; all day Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- Regular business hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2013 Referring Veterinarian Appreciation Day
- Please join us for the UF College of Veterinary Medicine Referring Veterinarian Appreciation Day on Saturday, June 22, 2013. You are an important part of our success and we appreciate your support. As a token of our appreciation, we invite you to Gainesville for a full-day of cutting-edge continuing education.
- Venue update: This year, Referring Veterinarian Appreciation Day will be held at the UF College of Veterinary Medicine. More information to come.
- Click to Register
Quick Links for Veterinarians
- View our large animal services and diagnostic & therapeutic options available
- View the UF large animal veterinary faculty
- Contact the UF Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratories for accurate and timely laboratory results, phone consultations, courier-pickup of samples, sample drop-off location in Ocala, and flat-rate overnight shipping
- Contact the UF Veterinary Pharmacy for clinical, dispensing and compounding services
- Download a copy of our Referral Guide
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to receive updates about services available, CE opportunities and more
- Practice-Based Equine Clerkship program for students and referring veterinarians
- Professional resources for veterinarians from UF Veterinary Extension