Camelid Health Seminar at UF
Join us on Saturday, July 27, 2013 for the Camelid Health Seminar at the UF Large Animal Hospital in Gainesville, Florida! The event will be presented by the Florida Alpaca & Llama Association (FALA). Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided with registration; cost is $55 for FALA members and $65 for non-members.
For more information and to register, visit the FALA website.
- Camelid Emergencies on the Farm
- Your Pasture – Where Parasites and Nutrition Come Together
- Camelid Females & Crias – From Pregnancy to Weaning
- A Review of Eimeria Macusaniensis (E mac) Clinical Disease and Treatment
- Amanda House, DVM, DACVIM, Clinical Assistant Professor, UF College of Veterinary Medicine
- DG Pugh, DVM, MS, DACT, DACVN, DACVM
- Stephen A Murphy, DVM