EHV-1 Information Seminar from UF Veterinary Hospitals
February 25, 2013 – Last week, a horse from the HITS Ocala show grounds was confirmed positive for equine herpesvirus myeloencephalopathy (EHV-1 neurologic disease). As of today, there have been no new cases of the virus presented, but information is available to horse owners about this virus. Please join us for a free evening seminar for information that horse owners should know about EHV.
Equine Herpesvirus-1 Update: What You Need to Know
When: Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 6 p.m.
Where: Marion County Extension Auditorium, 2232 NE Jacksonville Road, Ocala, FL 34470
- Dr. Amanda House, DACVIM, UF CVM
- Dr. Martha Mallicote, DACVIM, UF CVM
- Dr. Rob MacKay, PhD, DACVIM, UF CVM
- Dr. Michael Short, Florida Division of Animal Industry
- Dr. Diane Kitchen, FDACS, Florida Division of Animal Industry